Tuesday 13 July 2010

Last flight in America

Last chance to fly this week, I had planned 5 flights and had to cancel all of them due to some clouds being too low over the San Diego coastline.
The chance turned up on sunday and I went for a flight with a French friend in the desert. 4 hours between San Diego, Agua Caliente, Borrego Sprins, Ocotillo and French Valley on a shiny C172-180. No better way to end 2 months 1/2 in such an awesome country!
With a temperature up to 47°C, it wasn't cold, so to speak.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I'm looking for some hours building in the states. Did you rent all of your aircraft from PlusOneFlyer ?
Had you to pay membership fees to be part of the club ? I've read that they were asking for a check to pay those fees but I don't have any us payable check. How did you managed that ?
Merci.

Golfcharlie232 said...

Hi,
I can't really remember but I think there's no membership fee or you can probably pay by credit card.